Re: how to filter out threads that I initiated or I participated in?

2009-04-08 16:35:07
On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 02:23:22PM -0600, LuKreme wrote:
On 7-Apr-2009, at 16:09, Zhengquan Zhang wrote:
I once used my name to filter out, but that does not always work.
Is there some way to achieve this purpose?

I'm not sure what exactly you want to do, but if the subject is right
and you want to filter threads you are part of, the easiest thing to do
is to examine the In-Reply-To and References headers.

:0
* 9876543210^0 In-Reply-To:.*kreme.com
* 9876543210^0 References:.*kreme.com
{
 # Do wahtever here I want to do with messages
 # where I took part in the thread
}
That is what I intended to ask. and thanks for 9876543210^0, I never know
this before.

Won't work 100% as some lists strip out those headers (yes, really) but
without doing a LOT of work, and doing something to outbound mail, it is
Could you please let me know what I should add to headers to make this recipe
more
secure?

Thanks LuKreme!

--