Re: How to produce a temporary error for the MTA?

2009-05-29 16:28:20
At 21:12 2009-05-29 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:

This is now working.  Exactly, courier does not bounce the messages back
to the sender.

They should remain in the queue, for another delivery attempt - which will encounter the same recipe (presumably, you have some mechanism to remove the trigger file). What is the purpose of this anyway?

Now I have to check, whether all delayed message arrive in the account,
because I do not know, HOW courier-mta try to redeliver the messages...
It seems it take some hours.

Surely your MTA has a method of checking the queue status?