Re: Procmail filter does not send the spam email to correct folder

2009-09-29 23:26:42
Just a question regarding this post:

If DROPPRIV is set to NO: does it mean procmail runs with root priviledges or just "elevated priviledges"? If so, how do they differ from root priviledges?

Regards,
Alex Rodriguez

PS:
If you need to attach a large file, please use our FTP server instead.

Spectrecom Corporation

PO Box 950096
Mission Hills, CA 91395 U.S.A.

Tel: (818) 764-9500