Re: Procmail on Linux / LMTP

err, your system (usually incomming mail) mail box is /var/mail/<user>
mbox ordinarily defined as ~/mail or ~/Mail, where you deliver sorted
mail or receive from system mail box.
Hmm.. I have neither. No mail or Mail or otherwise under /home/<user>...

I do have a /var/mail/<user>, which has 1 file, but it's defnitely
not my inbox. Only has about 7 'messages' in it (one long file).
but it is... mbox format is *one* file containing messages, one or many.

Ummm... I may have something funky then, because trust me, it isn't.

The file in the /var/mail/<user> is just 7 messages in the one file, that's it. My Inbox has a few thousand messages, and a dozen folders.

/var/spool/imap/e/user/eplatt seems to be where my mail is, so should this be my home_mailbox? or simply /var/spool/imap/e/user/ ?

I think one problem I'm seeing is I have:
mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp

and according to the documentation, mailbox_transport takes precedence over mailbox_command?