Re: Procmail on Linux / LMTP

2010-05-27 09:07:06
On Wed, 26 May 2010, LuKreme wrote:
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail

This works if all your accounts are local (though it doesn’t honor address extensions). If not, there is rather more to it.

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
mailbox_command = /usr/local/bin/procmail -t -a $EXTENSION
virtual_transport = procmail

AH HA! (light bulb flahses over head) I could never figure out what that -a $EXTENSION parameter was about! Never *did* anything for me....
Address extensions.... Cool!!!!!

/etc/postfix/master.cf:

Ps. Like the virtual stuff too. Don't use it right now, but filed for future reference....

- C