Re: Domain based sorting

2011-08-18 13:32:07
LuKreme <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com> squawked out on Thursday
18-Aug-2011@12:14:46
So, I started to think (dangerous, I know) and I searched and found Sean’s
post from a few of years ago about dealing with getting domains in
domain.co.uk sorts of situations:

And a few minutes later I found Dan’s post in the same thread with (trimmed
down to just the part I want)

# Get the domain name
:0
* $ FQDN  ?? ()\/[^.]+[.]$TLDREGEX^^
{ DOMPART = $MATCH }

This works perfectly as far as I can tell.

--
'It's vital to remember who you really are. It's very important. It
isn't a good idea to rely on other people or things to do it for you,