Re: Domain based sorting

2011-08-18 18:31:26
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011, LuKreme wrote:

A certain person in my household who shall remain nameless has a habit of signing up for email newsletters or whatever at a rather astonishing rate, and I’ve been unable to keep up with any sort of sorting methodology that can help her.. errr, can help this nameless person keep up with the mail.

In the first instance, couldn't you use a list in a file of domains or email addresses of the bacn emails that you already know about and redirect then to a separate mail folder? It might be a bit simpler to do and get rid of a lot of the problem very quickly.

--
Alan

(  Please address personal email to alan+1@ as email to lists@
   is only read from my subscribed lists. )