Re: Domain based sorting

2011-08-18 18:10:27
Professional Software Engineering
<PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org> squawked out on Thursday
18-Aug-2011@14:02:36
Considering the ICANN decision to open up the TLD naming to pretty much
anything, some thought needs to be put into how domains are parsed - there's
sure to be a LOT logic that will break.

I’m hoping that once I get a handle on who/what is sending all this email I
will be able to eliminate a huge bulk of the email, or at least funnel it all
into one out of the way place.

As for new TLDs, it really depends on who uses them and how.

--
'You have the right to remain silent,' he [Carrot] said. 'You have the
right not to injure yourself falling down the steps on the way to the