Re: Procmailrc start

2011-08-27 15:25:19
Tnx to all for the input.

I will be re-reading the Procmail Companion in association with the
links to notes Patrick and others have sent on.

I am sure there will be lots more questions and I may not have located
their answers in an FAQ. A simple pointer to where you KNOW the answer
is i.e. not hope that is where it is, would suffice, if you can't take
the time to explain it here, for me and future students.