Re: environment passed from sendmail?

2015-08-09 10:09:57
On Aug 9, 2015, at 12:47 AM, Ian Zimmerman <itz(_at_)buug(_dot_)org> wrote:
(example: the envelope sender and recipient, and the sendmail local id of the
message).

The only envelope information you can get to is what is the in the From_
header. The local id for sendmail should be in the first received line. I’m
using postfix, but it should be similar:

        by mail.covisp.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3mprb344nvzJMhs
        for <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com>; Sun,  9 Aug 2015 00:47:43 -0600
(MDT)

Where 3mprb344nvzJMhs is the local queue id.

You may not get a From_ line though, so it’s possible you are out of luck on
that score.

--
You start a conversation you can't even finish it
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything