Re: Is this the official procmail list?

2016-08-06 06:32:54
On Sat, Aug 06, 2016 at 11:57:01AM +0200, Gabriel Philippe wrote:
After more than a decade enjoying fine-tuning my procmail
configuration, I finally tried joining the procmail e-mail list.

procmail.org is down, and procmail-users(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org seems down
too.
I finally ended up here.

I see rwth-aachen.de is a German university. Is this list official for
procmail, or used only by some of its users?

Yes, this is THE procmail mailing list.

Last configuration change was made 16 years ago when it moved from
smartlist to mailman:

http://mailman.rwth-aachen.de/pipermail/procmail/2000-May/000028.html

You can also see the list arhives since 1956 :-)

http://mailman.rwth-aachen.de/pipermail/procmail/

or used only by some of its users?

Well, ownership to this list is voluntary, so being the official
mailing list is not contradictory with being used only by some of its
users.