Re: Is this the official procmail list?

2016-08-06 11:22:12

Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 11:57:01 +0200
From: Gabriel Philippe <gabri(_dot_)philippe(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Subject: Is this the official procmail list?

Hi everybody,

After more than a decade enjoying fine-tuning my procmail
configuration, I finally tried joining the procmail e-mail list.

procmail.org is down, and procmail-users(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org seems down too.
I finally ended up here.

I see rwth-aachen.de is a German university. Is this list official for
procmail, or used only by some of its users?

Procmail hasn't been supported for about 15 years so I don't know that there is any such thing as "official" anymore.

After using procmail for about 20 years I signed up for this list a few months ago and your's is the first message I remember seeing.

My best source of documentation has been Martin McCarthy's 2002 book The Procmail Companion.