Re: Why is procmail not filtering my incoming mail

2017-01-06 13:54:37
At 06:00 AM 1/6/2017, procmail-request(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)de
wrote:
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 19:16:30 -0500
From: Harry Putnam <reader(_at_)newsguy(_dot_)com>
Subject: Why is procmail not filtering my incoming mail

... Now on a newish gentoo host I've been setting up that host to retrieve
mail. Its running sendmail procmail and fetchmail.

When I retrieve mail with fetchmail ... procmail never process it...

No lines appear in .procmail.log and all mail lands at
/var/spool/mail/$myUSER...

Is procmail running at all -- can you run it manually? Is your new host configured to look in the right place for .procmailrc?