Re: about the SPF registry

2003-12-16 18:28:34
On Tuesday 16 December 2003 9:52 pm, Mark Lentczner wrote:
Indeed, when I first saw the registry I was worried that it's existence
would give people the wrong impression: That SPF required a central
registry.  Seems like this might be true.

It could be called the "SPF Adopter Survey" which sounds less formal than
'registry' and thereby can justify including some questions on how people are
coping with it, etc.

Questions like "How did you hear of SPF?" and "How long did it take you to
setup?" maybe

- Dan