Re: Current SPF accuracy figures from my mail spool

2003-12-17 12:10:46
In <20031217183943(_dot_)A23A617076(_at_)jmason(_dot_)org>
jm(_at_)jmason(_dot_)org (Justin Mason) writes:

Ah -- wait -- I think it's a fetchmail dropping.  Yahoo! groups adds an
X-Sender header with the original env-from, then fetchmail must be reusing

I'm currently only on two Yahoo! groups lists, but both of them are
indeed adding Yahoo! envelope froms.  I am no longer using fetchmail,
so I can't confirm that data point.

For example, the .forward case was jmason /at/ users.sourceforge.net

I'm not on any sourceforge lists.  If we can't convince the folks at
sourceforge.net to do sender-rewriting, I could add them to
wl.trusted-forwarder.org.

-wayne