Re: SPF for Sendmail - milter setup help

2004-01-12 20:46:19

Does anyone have a brief explanation as to what is required to get
this going? I have used milter for j-chkmail in the past but am
unfamiliar with the procedure to use Mark's .pl script.

Unlike j-chkmail, spf-milter is written in Perl. So you need, for
starters, Sendmail::Milter (at CPAN). The Milter API uses threads, so
you need a thread-enabled Perl (compiled with -Duseithreads) as well.

In sendmail.cf, you need to define (at MAIL FILTER DEFINITIONS), at
least, this:

%< Snip %<

Can these instructions be added to the website?

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR