Research documents

2004-01-17 17:01:52
Attached are two research documents that have been circulating in private.

Security Policy Advisory Mechanism is a document I wrote a year ago that
provides a very long term vision for what mechanisms like SPF can become.

Accountable sender was a document I wrote last week that takes some of the
Security Policy Advisory Mechanism ideas and casts them in the context of
SPF. It is intended to be a consensus building document, showing how a wide
range of contemporary proposals can be expressed in a consistent framework,
not a competitor to SPF.

Basically it is entirely possible to express the ideas of SPF and domain
keys in a single framework - without loosing backwards compatibility.

        Phill