Re: spam has been around longer than email

2004-01-20 07:59:49
mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com wrote:

In other news, please post using the address from which you are subscribed.
I've had to approve a few posts recently that were from real people but
weren't "From:" their subscribed address which the list recognizes.

Um, shouldn't the list maybe check the "MAIL FROM" instead, since that can be checked by SPF and the "From:" cannot? :)

A lot has happened in the last few days, starting with a midnight train
ride through a blizzard to the frozen wastes of the north.

Brrr... sounds like my driveway yesterday. Can I get an amen for Canadian winter?

--
Jim Ramsay