spam has been around longer than email

2004-01-19 22:48:37
so I found out today that spam has actually been around longer than email.

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc706.html

In other news, please post using the address from which you are subscribed.
I've had to approve a few posts recently that were from real people but
weren't "From:" their subscribed address which the list recognizes.

A lot has happened in the last few days, starting with a midnight train
ride through a blizzard to the frozen wastes of the north.  I'm still
figuring out what happened and what our next step should be.  I'll be
able to fill everyone in soon.  Meanwhile, keep publishing those SPF
records!