Re: Re: spam has been around longer than email

2004-01-20 14:49:19
On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 08:59:49AM -0600, Jim Ramsay wrote:
Um, shouldn't the list maybe check the "MAIL FROM" instead, since that
can be checked by SPF and the "From:" cannot? :)

Usually mailinglist software only sees the message, not the SMTP
communication.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Fate fell short this time, your smile fades in the summer
cap(_at_)capsi(_dot_)com | Place your hand in mine, I'll leave when I wanna

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)½§Åv¼ð¦¾Øß´ëù1Ií-»Fqx(_dot_)com