Re: Using headers instead of SRS

2004-01-20 21:08:48
When using the envelope, we consider only the MAIL FROM return-path.

I thought it useful to consider using an SMTP service extension rather
than the MAIL FROM return-path.  Am I the only one that likes the idea?
Is it still on the table?

Regards,
"Steve"   Stephen L. Arnold, Ph.D., President, Arnold Consulting, Inc.
Address   2530 Targhee Street, Madison, Wisconsin  53711-5491  U.S.A.
Telephone +1 608 278 7700               Facsimile +1 608 278 7701
Internet  Stephen(_dot_)L(_dot_)Arnold(_at_)Arnold(_dot_)com
http://WWW.Arnold.com
Arnold® is a registered trademark and service mark of Arnold Consulting, Inc.

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)½§Åv¼ð¦ç?2b¥yÈbox(_dot_)com