Re: Namespace

2004-01-30 00:22:33
wayne <wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> writes:

In <dvifzdzqh5s(_dot_)fsf(_at_)miranda(_dot_)ti(_dot_)initio(_dot_)no> Gustav
Foseid <gustavf(_at_)initio(_dot_)no> writes:
I would suggest that the draft is changed to incorporate a namespace
as soon as possible.

I don't think it is worth changing now.

But what are the odds of the draft making RFC status if it is not
changed? And what are the odds if it is changed to use _spf?

For most people experienced with DNS, and probably the IESG as well,
the current solutions looks somewhat unclean.

I am afraid it will _have_ to be changed after lots and lots of
deplyed software and a huge number of domains use (what is then)
incorrect syntax.

--
Gustav Foseid, Initio IT-løsninger AS
http://www.initio.no/