Re: Pollution from the Qmail list

2004-02-10 04:47:24
Words by Steven G. Willis [Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 05:28:01PM +0000]:
On 02/08/2004 at 09:10 it was written:

[snip]
I personally love posts that include references to things, but then no
links or other method of tracking the information down.  I'm uncertain
that this level of ignorance can be overcome, thankfully this individual
in particular is merely a follower.

And this coming from the QMail list, the email server that by default ships
as an open bounce relay. These are default settings that no end of discussion
with the proponents of QMail can sway their view on...

You don't know what you're talking about and should shut up. Trim your
lines to 72 chars, shorten your sig, and pls configure your attribution
line straight. That would be really nice.

There will always be induhviduals that will populate every single list in the
world. Take it with a grain of salt and continue working for what you think
may be best for the larger needs of the 'net...

Thankfully this individual in particular (*YOU*) is merely a follower.

--
Jose Celestino | http://xpto.org/~japc/files/japc-pgpkey.asc
"...the law, cold and aloof by its very nature, has no access to

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/spf-draft-20040209.txt
http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)½§Åv¼ð¦¾Øß´ëù1Ií-»Fqx(_dot_)com