Re: Pollution from the Qmail list

2004-02-10 13:24:22
On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 04:05, wayne wrote:
You don't know what you're talking about and should shut up.

I won't bother quoting all of the ranting of the above induhvidual...

Hmmmm...

Is such idiocy really tolerated on this list by the listmasters? Are
there any standards or respectful netiquette at all?

I'm not the listmaster, but I would say that both of you are out of
line.

-wayne

Its my fault for starting this thread, and I would like it to stop.  Its
unnecessary, and it was ignorant of me to post it here, I was having a
horrid weekend and an even more miserable day.  Matthias is just a bad
apple along with a couple others that I allowed to ruin the entire Qmail
list for me.  Please don't drag this on any further as its unnecessary.

Once again I apologize for starting this thread.  Next time I'll try to
keep my fingers to myself.

Cheers,

James

--