the FAQ on (user) forwarding

2004-02-10 11:17:15
In the FAQ for SPF, I see the advice

"|/usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -f nobody(_at_)intermediate-domain(_dot_)com
foo(_at_)bar(_dot_)com"

for forwarding.  This means that if I send a message to
friend(_at_)intermediate-domain(_dot_)com, it gets forwarded to
foo(_at_)bar(_dot_)com, but
if the message bounces back from bar.com, it bounces to nobody on
intermediate-domain.com, ie, to /dev/null.  But do not I want to know
about the failed delivery?

Mate

--
---
Mate Wierdl | Dept. of Math. Sciences | University of Memphis

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/spf-draft-20040209.txt