nospamproxy.de announces support

2004-02-18 19:10:57
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 03:05:08AM +0100, Alfons Bierbaum wrote:
| just uploading a new build of NoSPAMProxy to www.nospamproxy.de
| It now supports SPF. Dont know but maybe its the first Windows AntiSPAM
| Software which supports it?

In other news we broke 7000 registered domains yesterday.

James and Shevek are working hard on the SRS front.  I expect with their
selfless determination we will have code and a spec out soon that
satisfies almost everybody.  Case-sensitivity is the biggest sticking
point and we're going to stomp that one soon.

There was an anti-spam conference hosted by NIST yesterday and I believe
SPF was discussed there