Re: nospamproxy.de announces support

2004-02-19 19:27:07
The Windows based Wildcat! mail system had DMP/SPF support since
November/03.

However the SPF was not completely until 3-4 weeks ago when it finally
looked like it will be widely supported. Once I saw AOL.COM add a SPF
record, that was the kicker for me to say "Ok, lets go with it!"  :-)

We are fine tuning it now before release.

---
Hector Santos, CTO
WINSERVER "Wildcat! Interactive Net Server"
support: http://www.winserver.com
sales: http://www.santronics.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sanford Whiteman" <sandy(_at_)cypressintegrated(_dot_)com>
To: "Meng Weng Wong" <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] nospamproxy.de announces support

Dont  know but maybe its the first Windows AntiSPAM | Software which
supports it?

Nope.  Declude  Junkmail  has  supported  SPF  from  (almost) the very
beginning, and Windows SpamAssassin installs inherit the support built
in to SA.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: sandy(_at_)cypressintegrated(_dot_)com