Re: nospamproxy.de announces support

2004-02-19 02:30:07
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 03:05:08AM +0100, Alfons Bierbaum wrote:
| just uploading a new build of NoSPAMProxy to www.nospamproxy.de
| It now supports SPF. Dont know but maybe its the first Windows AntiSPAM
| Software which supports it?

In other news we broke 7000 registered domains yesterday.

Congratulations!

James and Shevek are working hard on the SRS front.  I expect with their
selfless determination we will have code and a spec out soon that
satisfies almost everybody.  Case-sensitivity is the biggest sticking
point and we're going to stomp that one soon.

I am pleased to announce that SRS has not required case sensitivity since
about version 0.21 or 0.22. It remains capable of issuing a warning if it
detects that any remote MTA has smashed case.

S.

--
Shevek                                    http://www.anarres.org/
I am the Borg.                         http://www.gothnicity.org/