Please Move SRS Discussion To SRS-Discuss; Linux Journal diagram

2004-02-22 14:35:03
Hey everyone, please move SRS discussion to
srs-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com,
I apologize for not setting up a separate list soone.r

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 02:21:28AM -0800, Greg Connor wrote:

| Excuse me if this has already been asked, but what is the effect of
| SRS-encoding a sender address that is already in SRS format?  If you send
| everything out with SRS-tags, are you risking them being irretrievably
| mangled if some recepient actually uses SRS for forwarding?  How many times
| can SRS iterate in serial before the original is unrecoverable, or some
| other limit is hit?

I produced this diagram for the Linux Journal article on SPF/SRS.

http://dumbo.pobox.com/~mengwong/tmp/srsdetail.png

It may help explain the multiple-forwarder scenario.