Re: Sendmail.com announces they are working on DomainKeys with Yahoo

2004-02-24 10:08:52
In <403B89BF(_dot_)9234(_dot_)2C8CC537(_at_)localhost> "Ernesto Baschny"
<ernst(_at_)baschny(_dot_)de> writes:

On 24 Feb 2004 at 9:54, wayne wrote:

Sendmail.com has announced that they are working with Yahoo on Yahoo's
DomainKeys system.  (Note: There is some bad info going around that it
is Sendmail and MicroSoft.)

Yeah, like a nice "Slashdot" article titled: "MS and Sendmail work
together on Spam Solution".

Well, I know it will come as somewhat of a shock to some, but in this
case, neither SlashDot, nor the user who submitted the article screwed
up.  It was the author of the news article on internet-magazine that
screwed up.

Does the "and others" include SPF? Does anyone here has contacts within
the sendmail team and knows about it?

I think there have been contacts, but I don't think the sendmail folks
much like SPF and/or MS's Caller-ID.

-wayne