Re: problems with postfix

2004-03-04 12:02:14
On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 01:50:09PM -0500, Mark Jeftovic wrote:
Testing it on postfix  2.0.16 I'm following the docs and have
in my master.cf:

I headed down this road too until I read:

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200401/1127.html

In short: 2.0 doesn't have policy support.  You need a dev snapshot or
wait for 2.1 to come out.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Before his State of the Union speech, the president's niece was arrested