SRS and RCPT TO: question

2004-03-11 22:27:34
        I'm asking over here on spf-discuss as srs-discuss seems to be
rather dead and the issue seems to tie back with threads over here.

        I've recently tried to put SRS into work for all forwarded
return-paths from my MX servers and have ran into the problem that if I
try to do a CBV it fails with "550 5.1.1 User unknown". I know the SRS
is valid as I'd just generated it it from the command line using the
same script used by Sendmail and verified with the same script user by
Sendmail to verify. Wierd thing is if I run it through 'sendmail -bt'
ruleset 0 it checks out and is properly translated back to it's original
address that it was forwarded from.

        Any thoughts? I figured this may come into play with the recent
discussion concerning CBV going on.

        Regards,
        Jeremy

--