RE: AOL Spam down 27%

2004-03-25 15:13:19
Tim Meadowcroft wrote:
Well at the moment 90% of them are from postmaster(_at_)AOL(_dot_)com, and we
know
AOL is
adopting SPF, so I'm hoping that my adding an SPF filter will tell AOL to
reject the spammers emails at once, and not to bother sending a bounce
message to me - your mileage may vary, but I think SPF may well work for
me
for this spammer.

Tim, you do know that AOL is not checking SPF records at this time and
likely will take some time before they would implement it, right?  There is
literally no chance that you publishing an SPF record will provide any help
anytime soon.

Marc