Re: How to get listed at trusted-forwarder.org ?

2004-04-07 09:09:01
We are implementing SPF, and we'd like to support the movement -- but until
we have time to automate SRS wrapping in each component, we'd like to get
listed on trusted-forwarders.org. But I can't find any information online.

I second this sentiment.  There is very little information available about
trusted-forwarder.org (at least that I've been able to find) and it sems to me
it's a key piece of the migration to SPF.  SRS isn't going to be adopted
globally overnight, and forwarding agents have a real issue with their messages
being blocked.

Philip Tucker
Zix Research Center
Anti-Spam Team Lead