Re: Re: How to get listed at trusted-forwarder.org ?

2004-04-08 00:47:33
Has anyone tried emailing postmaster(_at_)trusted-forwarder(_dot_)org?

--Philip Tucker <PTucker(_at_)zixcorp(_dot_)com> wrote:

We are implementing SPF, and we'd like to support the movement -- but
until we have time to automate SRS wrapping in each component, we'd like
to get listed on trusted-forwarders.org. But I can't find any
information online.

I second this sentiment.  There is very little information available
about trusted-forwarder.org (at least that I've been able to find) and it
sems to me it's a key piece of the migration to SPF.  SRS isn't going to
be adopted globally overnight, and forwarding agents have a real issue
with their messages being blocked.

Philip Tucker
Zix Research Center
Anti-Spam Team Lead