Re: testing spf setup

2004-04-15 09:22:30

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Howarth" <paul(_at_)city-fan(_dot_)org>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 2:26 AM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] testing spf setup

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 23:46, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
Paul? It also relies on a more recent verson of sendmail than that with
RedHat 9. While you provide an SRPM from Fedora, the SRPM you provide is
not
actually the one used in Fedora Core 1. You have sendmail-8.12.11, and
they're using sendmail-8.12.10. Both seem to work correctly, but I
assume
that your RPM's are locally compiled from the second SRPM, rather than
being
the Fedora default.

The milter and perl modules should work OK with the stock Red Hat/Fedora
sendmail RPMs; you just don't get the ability to specify different
milters for different daemons. I changed the perl-Sendmail-Milter
dependency from sendmail 8.12.10 to plain 8.12 yesterday; if something's
still not working on RH9 (which comes with 8.12.8), please let me know.

Cheers, Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul(_at_)city-fan(_dot_)org>

Oh, thanks. I've already moved my critical servers up to Fedora, for other
reasons as well.