RE: Security Paper on forgery bounce DDoS

2004-04-18 15:30:08
From: wayne
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 4:51 PM

In <MHEGIFHMACFNNIMMBACAOEDBHMAA(_dot_)sethg(_at_)GoodmanAssociates(_dot_)com>
"Seth Goodman" <sethg(_at_)GoodmanAssociates(_dot_)com> writes:

[much more speculation deleted about stuff that Seth obviously
hasn't spent
the time to calculate, verify or even read previous posts.]

I give up.

You win.

SES will take over the world and make SPF irrelevant.  It will all be
cheap and easy and quickly addopted.

I don't know what to say about the above.  I'm quite surprised that after
two of your posts failed to convince me, you refuse to discuss it further.
You still have not dealt with the legitimate questions I and others have
raised over a number of months.

I encourage everyone to join the sender-auth mailing list where this
can be discussed:

<mailto:sender-auth-request(_at_)lists(_dot_)infradead(_dot_)org?subject=subscribe>

Sorry, but that list was not created for this purpose and it isn't being
discussed there.

--

Seth Goodman