Re: I'm trying to reach postmaster(_at_)acm(_dot_)org(_dot_)

2004-04-24 12:48:27
On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 03:12:27PM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
I need to reach ACM's postmaster regarding SPF and SRS and so on.

Does anyone here have a contact?

The postmaster for IEEE would be good too.

When people talk about how SPF breaks forwarding, they tend to mention
acm.org and IEEE.  It would be great if we could get them n our side.

Please note that many colleges and universities provide a similar service
to ACM and IEEE - its alumnae can get an e-mail address that forwards
elsewhere.

thanks
meng

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/spf-draft-200403.txt