Re: I'm trying to reach postmaster(_at_)alumniconnections(_dot_)com

2004-04-24 14:16:48
On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 12:48:27PM -0700, Lou Katz wrote:

| Please note that many colleges and universities provide a similar service
| to ACM and IEEE - its alumnae can get an e-mail address that forwards
| elsewhere.

Yes, any contacts with those organizations would be very helpful.
Actually most of the alumni forwarding market outsources to a handful of
providers such as BC Harris Publications,
http://www.alumniconnections.com/

If anyone knows anyone there, I could really use an introduction.