SPF internet-draft v 01 released to RFC Editor

2004-05-16 15:05:37
For those of you who are keeping track of the IETF side of things ---
I made a snapshot of the working 200405 draft spec and shipped it off
to the RFC Editor to be published as ID version 01.  I included the
following note:

    This document has two purposes:

    1) to be published as an Experimental RFC as a record of ASRG work.
    2) to serve as the basis for MARID standards track working group activity.

    Until it appears in the I-D archive, it is available online at
    http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-01.txt

    cheers
    meng