Re: SPF internet-draft v 01 released to RFC Editor

2004-05-16 15:25:41
Folks,

MWW> For those of you who are keeping track of the IETF side of things ---
MWW> I made a snapshot of the working 200405 draft spec and shipped it off
MWW> to the RFC Editor to be published as ID version 01.  I included the
MWW> following note:

 FYI,

 Internet Drafts and RFCs have independent administration. RFCs are
 formal publications subject to editorial control. Internet Drafts are
 simply distributions of working documents pretty much open to anyone.
 The RFC Editor has nothing to do with Internet Drafts.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>