Re: XML Poll

2004-05-30 10:21:08
George Mitchell wrote:

the SPF specification should include the use of XML

There's no problem with using XML in the _specification_
or using XML locally, or using XML with protocols like http.

I am opposed to the use of XML in conjunction with SPF.

I am opposed to the use of DNS in the distribution of XML
documents.  Sending an URL could be okay.  Or wayne's idea
to translate SPF records to XML locally could be okay.

And if a nice XML DTD helps to create a web service instead
of the existing SPF wizard it could be still a good idea.  As
long as DNS is not used to distribute XML documents anything
with XML is fine for me.
                        Bye, Frank