Re: Standard reply for bounced forgeries from clueless admins?

2004-06-10 11:18:50
Hi,

I think a simple perl script will handle this. Just forward your mail to
the perl script (using some alias in your MTA), and let that insert your
standard sales pitch.

If someone supplies me with a nice sales pitch, i'm more than happy to
write the script (i too have been replying the occasional virus thingy
now and then, saying 'your domain was hijacked' or something).

Regards,

Koen