The SPF Acronym Confussion

2004-06-14 06:45:40
These SPF versions and features caused complete confussion
at X-mart the other day.  My wife instructed me to buy some
sun-screen for her and the kids.  She wanted SPF8 for her and SPF30
for the kids.  Of course, there was no SPF8 but I did find SPF6
and SPF12. (Would either one work?)  And for SPF30. Wew, I found
"no tears" SPF30, "water proof" SPF30, and several other "improved"
SPF.
Anyway, I bought some SPF6, water-proof SPF30 for the kids, and
some of the New SPF for my server.  I applied as the directions say
and wife, kids, and server are all working/playing fine...with no
sunburn.  Still not sure how this is going to reduce SPAM or relays,
but it was worth a try.

My point:  Just wanted everyone to be aware there is another SPF
that has been on the market for years and is a house hold acronym
recognized by most Moms and all beach go-ers.
SPF = Sun Protection Factor

Regards,
Brad

This mail was checked for malicious code and viruses
checking, exploit detection, threats analysis and anti-virus for
Exchange & SMTP servers. Viruses, Trojans, dangerous
attachments and offensive content are removed automatically.
Key features include: multiple virus engines; email content and
attachment checking; an exploit shield; an HTML threats engine;
a Trojan & Executable Scanner; and more.

In addition to GFI MailSecurity, GFI also produces the
GFI MailEssentials anti-spam software, the GFI FAXmaker
fax server & GFI LANguard network security product ranges.
For more information on our products, please visit
http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by
GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP.

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html