6o4.ca MTA statistics

2004-06-16 02:22:04
Everyone,

Here are some statistics from my MTA I would like to share with you
all.  They were acquired through the debugging functionality in libspf
which can optionally log the result of each SPF query to disk.

The following statistics represent the flow of mail through the 6o4.ca
MTA from [2004-02-08 06:34:27] to [2004-06-16 01:56:19]:

(-all) fail     :    122
(~all) softfail :  6,916
(?all) neutral  :    487
(+all) pass     :  6,633
       error    :      9
       none     : 43,072
                --------
Total queries   : 57,239

Now granted a fair bit of volume through my server is a fair bit of
Mailing-list traffic, I believe that almost 25% of mail through my
server are shown to be publishing SPF records.  Not bad.

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,