RE: Unified SPF: example with single domain, single machine

2004-06-18 16:14:13
From: Meng Weng Wong
Sent: June 18, 2004 3:24 PM
Subject: [spf-discuss] Unified SPF: example with single domain,
single machine

Thank you for taking the time to provide all of
us with the various examples.

Just so that I am clear, roughly translating the
examples, we have "all senders will use unified
SPF for publishing txt records to describe the
mail sending capabilities of their domain (s), so
allowing recipients to use anyone or more of the
PTR lookup, the HELO name, the MAIL From, or the
header from to identify the sender."

I realize this is an approximate translation of
what is transpiring, based on the examples, but
does this reasonably equate to what you are
suggesting may ultimately transpire?

John Glube

The FTC Calls For Sender Authentication
http://www.learnsteps4profit.com/dne.html