Re: Unification theory and "layers"

2004-06-20 14:17:29
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Greg Connor wrote:

Interesting.  So it mentions /etc/aliases and .forward specifically and
excludes them?

No, it uses general terms that cover these technologies.

Anyway, that's not important, the PRA can be drawn from a number of
headers, such as those added by my default installation of Postfix 2.0:

That is non-standard and not added by some common MTAs.

Let me know if I am misunderstanding you in some important way?

No you aren't, you just seem to believe that the people who came up with
the PRA algorithm have come up with something that doesn't require lots of
forwarders to change their software. This is not the case.

--
Tony Finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/