RE: Possible New Mechanism Prefix

2004-06-24 14:49:24
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Jesus
Duarte
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 5:42 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [spf-discuss] Possible New Mechanism Prefix

If I were a cutomer of an ISP I would be asking the ISP about
implementing
SPF.  In my case I am the ISP and we host about 1400 domains, all of them
are being SPFized.  It just makes more sense for ISPs to be a part of the
solution.

I have asked, but that doesn't really help the problem I'm concerned about.
All that would accomplish is changing ip4:204.127.202.0/24 to
include:comcast.net.  The ISP can't "SPFize" my domain, since I don't host
it there and we use different MTAs run by different companies depending on
how we are connecting.

Scott Kitterman