Re: spf-milter and memory

2004-06-24 22:50:33
--On Donnerstag, Juni 24, 2004 07:28:43 -0700 Chris Miller <ctodd(_at_)netgate(_dot_)net> wrote:
[spf-milter memleak]
Given that this doesn't seem to be causing anyone else problems, I suspect
this is a Perl issue, not an issue with spf-milter. Is anyone else
processing this volume of mail?

We process far fewer mails, so spf-milter does not grow as fast, but I still can see it growing, apparently without bounds. Fortunately this only means that I have to restart it about once per month, so it is no show stopper for us.

Ralf Döblitz