Re: libspf2.org - Returned mail: see transcript for details

2004-06-28 05:11:41
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Chris Drake wrote:

If the "webmaster(_at_)libspf2(_dot_)org" dude reads this list, can you fix
your
broken mail server please...

Fixed: Added to virtuals. I also found the two 404s in the logs and fixed
those. I do ask you to bear in mind that we have spent considerably more
time developing software than tweaking the web site, and that we
appreciate any bug reports regarding either product.

More to the point - this entire site should be erased - if he can't
fix his 404's and can't set up a mail server he has no business
offering SPF code at all IMHO...

(On the plus side - I bet he doesn't get much spam anymore :-)

By the way, I note at http://members.ozemail.com.au/~netsafe/resume/ that
the telephone number on your CV is out of date. London is now "0207" or
"0208", not "0171" or "0181".

(On the plus side - I bet you don't get many cold callers anymore :-)

S.

--
Shevek                                    http://www.anarres.org/
Robust SPF with MTA support               http://www.libspf2.org/